We focus on integrated, meaningful learning based on the New Zealand Curriculum.
Our Aim is for our School Leavers to be confident, actively involved and connected lifelong learners.
- Kapa Haka, music, visual art, and sports.
- Learning in the community and community participation
- Swimming, Riding Therapy, Shopping, Dog Therapy
- Food Technology.
- Hard Materials Technology.
- Digital competence, using touch screens, Interactive Whiteboards, iPads, computers and learning about cyber safety.
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” Benjamin Franklin
Postal Address: PO Box 1139
Phone: 09 438 2105
Fax: 09 438 3145
Blomfield Special School operates from 6 locations:
Base School - 31 Maunu Rd, Whangarei
Morningside Primary School - Morningside Rd, Whangarei
Manaia View School - Murdoch Crescent, Whangarei
Kaitaia Primary School - Church Rd, Kaitaia
Kaitaia College - Redan Rd, Kaitaia
Kamo High School - Wilkinson Ave, Kamo
© Copyright Blomfield Special School